Required documents

Documents required during application for studies at:  

Bachelor level

  1. High School graduation certificate or equivalent with the decision about nostrification (learn more about nostrification procedure here)
  2. High School transcript of grades
  3. Certificate confirming access to higher education in your country
  4. Certificate confirming  English Language knowledge on B2 level
  5. Passport photocopy
  6. Digital passport size photo
  7. CV*
  8. Cover Letter*

Master level

  1. Bachelor or Master degree certificate
  2. Transcript of grades/supplement from bachelor or master studies
  3. Certificate confirming  English Language knowledge on B2 level
  4. Passport photocopy
  5. Digital passport size photo
  6. Research proposal**
  7. CV*
  8. Cover Letter*
  9. Recommendation letter***

* Required for Bachelor of Biotechnology, Master of Medical Biotechnology, Master of Image Communication - Communication Management, Master of Empirical and Theoretical Linguistics, Master of Tourism and Hospitality, Master of Data Science

** Required for Master of Empirical and Theoretical Linguistics

*** Required only for Master of Data Science


1. All educational documents need to be legalized by Polish Consulate or Apostille in the country of issue.


 Original certificate or its duplicate need to be legalised by:

1) Polish consul in the country where the certificate was issued or in the country in which educational system a school operates;

2) if a certificate was issued by a country – party to the Hague Convention of 5th October 1961 Abolishing the Requirement for Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents, an original certificate, its duplicate or a notarial copy with an Apostille placed on it or attached to any of those documents must be submitted.


On October 5, 1961 the several nations joined to create the simplified method of legalizing documents through the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents.

If your country accepts the Apostille (also called Apostille Certificate or Certificate) as a form of international document legalization your degree must be certified by Designated Competent Authorities.


2. All documents need to be translated into English or Polish Language.