The Institute of Political Science at the University of Wrocław is one of the biggest and the most dynamic centres of political science research in Poland. Since 2008 the Institute has developed also curricula in English. Both international and Polish candidates can join the study programme and obtain the title of Bachelor or Master in Political Science.
Since Summer semester of academic year 2012/2013 studies at Bachelor level are also offered by the Institute, with specialisations in:
BA study programme will consist of six semesters: five semesters at the University of Wroclaw and one semester of mobility arranged within ERASMUS+ at one of the Partner Universities abroad (list of Partner Universities here).
Students will take the opportunity to study the most imporatant topics related to contemporary politics as well as key issues related to social sciences - taught by our highly qualified academic staff.
The Institute also encourages students to develop their professional careers during studies by providing them with the opportunity to have an internship. In order to accomplish it institutional partnerships with numerous, public and private entities are blossomed.
- High School graduation certificate or equivalent with decision about nostrification (learn more about nostrification procedure here)
- High School transcript of grades
- Certificate confirming access to higher education in your country
- Certificate confirming English Language knowledge on B2 level
- Passport photocopy
- Digital passport size photo