5 specialisations are available:
- Public Administration (organised jointly with Georgian Institute of Public Affairs)
- Democracy and Development in Europe and Caucasus (organised jointly with Georgian Institute of Public Affairs)
- Central and East European Studies (organised jointly with the University of Bucharest)
Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
Language of instruction: English
The Institute of Political Science at the University of Wrocław is one of the biggest and the most dynamic centres of political science research in Poland. Since 2008 the Institute has developed also curricula in English. Both international and Polish candidates can join the study programme and obtain the title of Master in Political Science.
MA study programme consists of four semesters: one semester with common programme for all students and three semesters with specializations courses. One of three semesters is designed as semester of mobility arranged within ERASMUS+ at one of the Partner Universities abroad (list of Partner Universities here).
Students will take the opportunity to study the most imporatant topics related to contemporary politics as well as key issues related to social sciences - taught by our highly qualified academic staff.
The Institute also encourages students to develop their professional careers during studies by providing them with the opportunity to have an internship. In order to accomplish it institutional partnerships with numerous public and private entities are blossomed.
Dr Michał Kuś, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor or Master degree certificate
- Transcript of grades/supplement from bachelor or master studies
- Certificate confirming English Language knowledge on B2 level
- Passport photocopy
- Digital passport size photo