What kind of studies
General chemistry will let you obtain extensive knowledge of chemistry. Thanks to lectures and laboratory classes, you will have the opportunity to gain vast knowledge of modern methods of chemical synthesis. You will also be acquainted with the state of the art physico-chemical methods, applied in the studies on the structure of compounds.
What do we offer
Graduates will be in possession of Bachelor's degree in chemistry. The curriculum includes subjects of chemistry and related sciences, such as physical and chemical measurement methods.
Having completed this specialization, you will be able to work in laboratories on modern equipment, and in companies that use modern technologies, as well as research institutions and diagnostic laboratories. Graduates can also work in various industries and at universities.
More details here.
- High School graduation certificate or equivalent with decision about nostrification (learn more about nostrification procedure here)
- High School transcript of grades
- Certificate confirming access to higher education in your country
- Certificate confirming English Language knowledge on B2 level
- Passport photocopy
- Digital passport size photo