The course starts if the minimum number of six (6) students will enroll for the first year.
Master's degree Studies
Students are expected to have the basic chemistry skills obtained from the bachelor courses. The Master of Science program (2 years) is offered in the curriculum: Advanced Synthesis in Chemistry. The studies are closely related to the research at the Faculty - we believe that the best teaching is linked to research and we ensure that our programs are dynamic and up to date. Students are offered state of the art courses of advanced synthetic techniques and instrumental methods used in structural studies as well as variety of classes presenting correlation between structure of chemical compounds, both organic and inorganic, and their reactivity. Both curricula were elaborated by leading scientists, specialist in their area. Students can join each of the research groups at the Faculty and take part in scientific research. It is expected that Master thesis should contain a new scientific results which can be published in international journals.
What we offer:
- Top ranked chemistry department
- Teaching excellence
- World-leading research
- Highly supportive chemistry community
- Great networking opportunities
- Fantastic career prospects
More details here.
- Bachelor or Master degree certificate
- Transcript of grades/supplement from bachelor or master studies
- Certificate confirming English Language knowledge on B2 level
- Passport photocopy
- Digital passport size photo