The Erasmus Mundus Programme, established by the decision of the European Parliament on 5 December 2003, aims at promoting high-quality MA programmes constituting an attractive offer for students from the EU as well as those outside it, especially in the so-called third countries.
The University of Wrocław participates as a partner in three Erasmus Mundus Master Programmes conducted in English.
The list of all projects under the Erasmus Mundus Programme can be found at the European Commission’s website.
Erasmus Mundus Master Programmes
The target of Erasmus Mundus Master Programmes are European and non-European universities which undertake to run a joint MA programme under a consortium. This type of MA studies is available to the students of the last year of BA programmes and the graduates.
Each consortium has a certain budget at its own disposal, designated for scholarships from candidates from the EU and the so-called third countries.
More information on joint MA programmes:
European Master Global Studies
(EMGS) - European Master Global Studies
The Consortium offering this kind of studies consists of the following universities:
- University of Leipzig – Programme coordinator
- Uniwersytet Wrocławski – Faculty of Social Sciences
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- University of Vienna
- Roskilde University
- Dalhousie University
- Macquarie University
- University of California at Santa Barbara
- University of Stellenbosch
- Fudan University
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
The programme was launched in 2005 academic year.
Mitra - (Médiation interculturelle : identités, mobilités, conflits)
The joint international MA programme is conducted at the Institute of Sociology of the University of Wrocław.
Other programme partners are:
- Université de Lille (France) - Programme coordinator
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium)
- University College Cork (Ireland)
- Uniwersytet « Babes-Bolyai » (Romania)
- Uniwersytet Cheikh Anta Diop in Dakar (Sénégal)
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (Mexico)
- Université Fédérale de Rio de Janeiro (Brasil)
Children’s Literature, Media & Culture European Master Global Studies (CLMC)
The consortium offering this Programme is composed of
- University of Glasgow – Programme coordinator
- University of Wrocław – the Programme is taught at the Institute of English Studies
- Tilburg University
- Aarhus University
- The Autonomous University of Barcelona
- University of British Columbia
The Programme started in the academic year 2018/2019.
More details are available at https://www.gla.ac.uk/postgraduate/erasmusmundus/clmc/
For more information please contact dr hab. Justyna Deszcz-Tryhubczak