ON THURSDAY 06.10.2016 THE INTERNATIONAL OFFICE WILL BE OPEN ONLY TILL 12:00.
We are sorry for the inconveniences.
Due to Orientration Days for international students the International Office will be closed on Tuesday 27th September between 9am and 12:30 pm. We are sorry for all inconveniences.
Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science
The Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Sciences is organized in two institutes and employs an academic staff of more than 120. There are over 1500 students and 51 PhD students.
- Computer science
Areas of expertise include:
- Foundations of mathematics
- Mathematical logic
- Theory of models
- Algebra and number theory
- Differential geometry
- General and differential topology
- Classical and functional analysis
- Harmonic analysis
- Stochastic processes
- Applied probability and statistics
- Partial differential equations
- Foundations of programming languages
- Computational complexity
- Data processing
- Numerical methods,
- Graph theory and combinatorics,
- Discrete optimization
computer labs, wireless broadband connection, UNIX network, comfortable lecture halls and classrooms, a well-equipped library with large stock of books and journals and access to a computerized catalog