- Please check admission deadlines, required documents, and the list of degree programmes that are available in English.
- Decision made? Please open an account here: https://international-applications.uni.wroc.pl/ and pay the registration fee.
- Fill out your personal data and choose programmes to apply
- Wait for the assessment* **- it usually takes around 2 weeks from the date we receive a complete application and a registration fee payment
- Letter of offer received? Please log in to your application, accept the offer, and pay for the first year of studies within 4 weeks from receiving the letter of offer.
- If your payment is recorded on our account - we issue the Final Acceptance Letter and the visa support letter (if you need one, of course)
- Check what to do before arrival and right after. Take a look at our Academic Calendar.
- Please complete a set of documents (and make a copy of each one) that you need to register at our University to start your studies and receive a student ID.
- Check our before and after arrival handbooks. Plan your trip and stay safe!
* please note that for Master in Data Science, Master in Medical Biotechnology and all PhD programmes, procedure looks differently. Please check it in programme details.
** To receive positive decision over your admission it is required to:
- fulfill all requirements of documentation
- fulfill other recruitment conditions specified for the selected program
- stick to the indicated deadlines
- receive positive opinion of studies coordinator